Information clause on the processing of personal data
in the Pracownia Terapii UWAŻNA
Pursuant to the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, hereinafter referred to as GDPR , as well as the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000), I would like to inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is UWAŻNA Pracownia Terapii Kamila Fryc with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Śniadeckich 28/2, NIP: 777 291 26 15, REGON: 361267083.
2. The Administrator can be contacted by phone: 796 030 230 or by letter to the company's address.
3. The basis for the processing of your personal data is the performance of the concluded contract (oral or written) for the provision of psychological and psychotherapeutic or psychiatric services and is necessary for the fulfillment of legally justified goals carried out by the Administrator, i.e. accounting and tax settlements, to the extent necessary to fulfill legal obligations, to which we are subject.
4. Your personal data is processed manually and electronically in order to carry out the tasks of the UWAŻNA Pracownia Terapii.
5. The Administrator processes your personal data in a strictly defined, minimum scope, necessary for the purposes mentioned above.
6. The data provided by you will not be profiled or processed automatically.
7. The Administrator will not transfer personal data to a third country or international organizations.
8. The recipients of your personal data are only entities authorized to do so by the Administrator, i.e. specialists you attend, an accounting office and the provider of IT software used to manage the facility.
9. Providing personal data is necessary to perform the contract and implement the above-mentioned tasks. Refusal to provide data will be the basis for refusal to provide the service as it prevents the achievement of the goal.
10. Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing and will be stored for no longer than required by law.
11. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it and the right to file a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Office (00-193 Warsaw, Stawki 2), if you believe that the Administrator processes your data contrary to the general regulation on protection personal data 2016/679 or the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the Administrator of your data in one of the ways indicated in point 1.